It is easy to reserve and book your 2Go Superferry promo tickets if you know how to book online. This post will show you exactly how to do online booking via a video demo with step by step instructions.
NOTE: On our video at 3:25 to 3:27 time mark, we forgot to tell you to select the option which best fit your 2Go Superferry online booking.
- So if you are booking for yourself, choose “Self“.
- Select “Relative” if you are booking for a relative
- Select “Friend” if you are booking for a friend
- Select “Other” if you are booking for someone else (example: you are booking for your department staff etc)
OSCA is only for Senior Citizens. If the passenger is a Senior Citizen, type his or her Senior Citizen ID number so our Lolo and Lola will enjoy discounted boat tickets.
Watch the video tutorial link here – 2Go Superferry Online Booking Tutorial Guide –
HOW TO PAY 2GO TICKETS?
Pay for your Superferry online ticket using your ATM or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB only)
When you reached the Payment page, input the details of your credit card or atm cards After paying for your 2Go promo ticket, you will receive an eTicket Itinerary Receipt in the email address you input during the booking process. Refer to our Superferry online booking tutorial video at 3:09 to 3:16 mark. If you have more than 1 email address, input your second email at the portion where it says “Alternative Email”. If you only have 1 email, you can enter the same email again in the “alternative email” field like we did in our tutorial.
The official website of 2Go Travel is at www.travel.2go.com.ph – visit this site if you are ready to book now.
Print your eTicket Itinerary receipt, and bring this when you board the 2Go vessel, along with other required documents for ATM or Credit Card transaction.
Credit Card Transactions Requirements
- 2 copies of the Originally Signed eTicket Itinerary Receipts (signed by the Credit Card Holder and the Passenger/s)
- Passenger’s Valid ID.
- Photocopy of the credit card holder’s valid ID
- Photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the ticket (front page only)
*Do not photocopy the back of your credit card/debit card for your security protection.
ATM TRANSACTIONS REQUIREMENTS
- 2 copies of the Originally Signed eTicket Itinerary Receipts
- Passengers valid ID
*Note: 2GO Travel Superferry reserves the right to refuse boarding if passengers cannot present these documents upon request.
If you have any queries about 2Go promo 2016, about your eTicket itinerary, or about schedules, and destinations, you can contact 2Go Customer Care Interactive Center at (02) 528-7000. Or visit any of the 2Go ticketing offices and accredited travel agencies.